First, I don’t make resolutions I prefer to set goals. And I don’t want to get all philosophical either. But when the clock strikes 2016, it will be thirty years since I kissed my parents on New Years Day.
My philosophy: Live, Love, Laugh
For anyone who hasn’t decided on resolutions I have a few suggestions:
- Be proactive about your health. I never see this on anyone’s list, but it should be there.
- Laugh more. Love more. Life is stressful whether you laugh, love, complain, or cry. Choose laughter & love. They are the best options.
- Do what makes you happy. Don’t fool yourself. Happiness is a choice you make everyday (not a goal or destination). Don’t spend your life looking for the cloud behind every silver lining. Be happy.
- Surround yourself with positive people and thoughts. This is plain and simple. Happiness attracts positive things to your life.
- Gratitude. Be grateful for what you have, nothing lasts forever. When you learn to focus on the glass half full, it changes everything in your life.
Hoping you and yours will be Living, Loving, Laughing in 2016